Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Matthew G. on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Doug P on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Amy Reynaldo on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Amy Reynaldo on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Bencoe on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Burton on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Matthew G. on Monday, March 2, 2015
Monthly Archives: August 2010
“Freeze Zone” by Elizabeth C. Gorski – 13:22 Hi everyone. Welcome to the party!
NYT 5:44 LAT 3:32 CS untimed
Happy birthday to the man who brings us 365 gifts (plus 52 second Sunday puzzles) every year! And many happy returns, Will.
NYT 5:39 Fireball 4:32 LAT 3:56 Tausig untimed CS untimed BEQ 8 minutes with 3 blanks
Onion 4:13 NYT 3:07 LAT 3:01 CS untimed
crossword 6:40 (paper) puzzle 3 days
LAT 3:40 Jonesin’ 3:12 NYT 3:09 CS untimed