Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Brendan Emmett Quigley on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Gary R on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- PJ on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Holdem Poker, Holdem Poker Site,Best Holdem Poker Site, on Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Avg Solvr on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- sbmanion on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Jeff Chen on Friday, October 31, 2014
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Newsday 7:32 NYT 5:06 LAT 4:58 CS untimed WSJ Saturday Puzzle 15:02—It’s a Hex cryptic (PDF here)
“Strip T’s” by Patrick Blindauer – 13:00 minutes or so Hi puzzle lovers. It’s Jeffrey. Yes, I’m back, but the AcrossLite version is MIA as I write this…
CHE 4:29 LAT 4:21 NYT 4:14 CS untimed
Fireball 4:52 BEQ 4:23 NYT 3:56 LAT 3:25 CS untimed Tausig untimed
Onion 4:10 LAT 3:41 NYT 2:58 CS untimed Keep your eye out for the full moon and, while you’re at it, look for Jupiter. Jupiter is getting up close and personal with the earth for a change. Look to the … Continue reading
crossword 4:29 (44 down) meta 3 days, with help
LAT 3:21 Jonesin’ 3:03 NYT 2:52 CS untimed Happy Peace Day! Don’t anybody start any wars Tuesday, okay? Postpone any outrage until Wednesday, if it’s not too much trouble.