Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gary R on Monday, August 29, 2016
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Saturday, April 30, there’s a multi-city puzzle hunt going on called DASH. As the DASH folks say at their website, playdash.com, “A puzzle hunt, a unique type of treasure hunt, is a fun, interactive, outdoor event in which teams of … Continue reading
♪ It’s Friday, Friday! ♫
Reminder for all Chicago-area and Midwestern puzzlers: The Chicago Crossword Tournament is coming up on April 16! Details here. Space is limited, so register early—registrations will be capped at 50. Hope to see you there!
If you haven’t gotten around to subscribing to the Fireball Crosswords series and you like tough puzzles, I encourage you to sign up now! Editor Peter Gordon handed out advance copies of this week’s Fireball (a themed puzzle by Julian … Continue reading