Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gary R on Monday, August 29, 2016
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Monthly Archives: July 2011
There are more than two directions in the world, you know. The Vector Three has already reminded us of that. But while Vector Threes link letters find unusual connections among letters that are still organized in a traditional configuration, metamorphic … Continue reading
Joon fans, head over to Brendan Quigley’s site for an interview with Joon as well as a strikingly BEQesque crossword by Joon.
T Campbell’s “Ubercross C-Spot” crossword T Campbell, the crossword and comics fiend who’s been writing the weekly series of “Callin’ Them Squares” posts here to explore all the types of crosswords we encounter, wants to break the record for the … Continue reading