Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- john farmer on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- Howard B on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- bananarchy on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- Gary R on Monday, September 15, 2014
- pannonica on Monday, September 15, 2014
- Beth on Monday, September 15, 2014
- pannonica on Sunday, September 14, 2014
Monthly Archives: October 2012
In November, 20 Barnes & Noble stores across America will host a puzzle night sponsored by Puzzlewright, the puzzle book publisher that employs Peter Gordon and Patrick Blindauer and that is owned by B&N. Peter asked me to emcee the … Continue reading
If you’re looking for the answers to the Sunday NYT contest, I posted those Tuesday evening after the puzzle deadline had passed.
Did you enter the New York Times’ crossword contest? Sunday’s puzzle had a somewhat unusual grid, plus a meta answer to figure out. Click through if you’d like to see the answer grid and read an explanation of the meta.