Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- pauer on Sunday, September 14, 2014
- CY Hollander on Sunday, September 14, 2014
- john farmer on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- Howard B on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- bananarchy on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- Gary R on Monday, September 15, 2014
- pannonica on Monday, September 15, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Please give a hearty round of applause to Jeffrey, who did a real mitzvah and filled in for me over the last few days. I was in Wisconsin in a house that was nearly in caveman times. No cable TV, … Continue reading
It’s me again. Jeffrey.
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! This is Jeffrey, the Crossword-blogging Elf, here for your holiday enjoyment. Let’s see if we can find Santa.
Puzzlehunt-makers are rolling out some special projects to get the drop on the new year. Andrew J. Ries has announced a crossword-heavy “Metapuzzle 2012″ on his site, but its release schedule says 2013 to me. If you like your puzzlehunts … Continue reading