Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
- e.a. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- sharkicicles on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Tony on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Belatedly interjected second announcement! Matt Gaffney will have his review of Patrick Blindauer’s monthly website puzzle tomorrow. The puzzle is up today, here. Get on that! Announcement! The lineup of puzzle constructors for the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament was announced … Continue reading
Note from Amy: Meant to blog Ben’s Ink Well puzzle yesterday and Aimee’s AV Club puzzle today but accidentally swapped them.
Note from Amy: Whoops, I blogged Aimee’s AV Club puzzle and put my solving time under “Tausig” above, and neglected to blog Ben’s puzzle. See the Thursday post for the review of Ben’s puzzle. Sorry for mucking up the star … Continue reading
The indefatigable Mike Selinker’s got a lot to share with us this week via a trolling-free Reddit page and podcast interview. Congrats to Sam Donaldson for crunching the numbers on this year’s real Orca Awards. The Bones episode mentioned last … Continue reading