Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
Author Archives: Jeffrey
It’s me again. Jeffrey.
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! This is Jeffrey, the Crossword-blogging Elf, here for your holiday enjoyment. Let’s see if we can find Santa.
< Congratulations to Team Fiend’s Sam, who got married to Shelly in Atlanta on Saturday! With Amy and Doug among the elite invited guests, the rest of the team is here to keep the blogging train on the tracks. Gareth … Continue reading
Ok, Amy is unavailable this evening so you’ve got a quick review from Jeffrey, aka the 29th Greatest Crossword Puzzle Solver in the Universe!
Hello puzzle lovers! Team Fiend is back again running the show. So sit back, relax, keep your arms and legs inside the grid at all times, and let’s get solving!
The Press Crossword -K8XN_crossword_6.3.11 Once in a lifetime, a puzzle so remarkable comes along that mere words cannnot do it justice. Alex Boisvert pointed out this one, and I had to come out of retirement to ensure it got the recognition … Continue reading