Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Holdem Poker, Holdem Poker Site,Best Holdem Poker Site, on Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Avg Solvr on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- sbmanion on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Jeff Chen on Friday, October 31, 2014
- Avg Solvr on Friday, October 31, 2014
- CY Hollander on Friday, October 31, 2014
- Amy Reynaldo on Friday, October 31, 2014
Author Archives: Amy Reynaldo
Are you one of those solvers who skips the Monday to Wednesday puzzles because they’re too easy and your interest only picks up when a tricky Thursday puzzle rolls around? If you’re not an AV Club crossword subscriber, drop a … Continue reading
If you’re not an AV Club Crossword subscriber, I strongly encourage you to buy this week’s terrific offering for $1 here and solve it before you peek at the write-up below.
Explanation of Patrick Blindauer’s six-day suite of NYT crosswords with a meta answer at the end appears below the jump.