Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Bencoe on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Slowpoke Rodriguez on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- janie on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Lena Webb on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Elise on Sunday, March 1, 2015
- Matt Gaffney on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- bananarchy on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
Category Archives: Daily Puzzles
Watch for Andy’s write-up of the AV Club meta puzzle on Monday, after the contest deadline.
Happy Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras! Have a paczki if you didn’t already have it last week on Fat Thursday.
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! May a crossword puzzle find its way into your heart and not merely annoy you.