Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Adam Cohen
NYT 7:28 Reagle 7:20 with one wrong square I call foul on LAT 7:25 BG 18:06 (Sam) CS 9:40 (Evad) WaPo Post Puzzler 6:45 NYT Second Sunday puzzle, “Three on a Match” (PDF) 27:20
NYT 3:34 LAT 3:31 Onion 3:27 CS 4:58 (Evad) I’ve been trying to get a jump on the blogging each evening, writing up as many puzzles as I can before bedtime. Dang! Tonight, I spent two hours watching Wipeout and … Continue reading
NYT Untimed CS Untimed LAT 11:50 (SethG) Newsday Untimed It’s ACPT Day 1. Amy and the gang are in Brooklyn, so more SethG today. Yay!
BEQ 6:09 NYT 4:10 (Evad)/2:48 (Amy) LAT 2:47 CS untimed I’m heading out to the distant suburbs for a birthday party soon, so I won’t be home to write about the Monday NYT puzzle until late tonight or possibly Monday … Continue reading
BEQ 5:58 Onion 4:18 NYT 4:04 LAT 3:11 CS untimed