Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Matthew G. on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Doug P on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Amy Reynaldo on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Amy Reynaldo on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Bencoe on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Burton on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Matthew G. on Monday, March 2, 2015
Tag Archives: Alice Long
Note to solvers from Chronicle of Higher Education crossword editor Brad Wilber: “Apologies to those CHE solvers using their keyboard — and the timer — in Across Lite. Notice that the clock has already been allowed to run up to … Continue reading
If you like contest crosswords with meta answers, you’ll want to check out the new weekly Vulture Crossword Contest. Vulture is the online arm of New York magazine, which already runs a crossword by Cathy Allis and has just become … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day, my dears! If I’d known you were coming, I’d have baked you a Valentine’s crossword cookie.
The Chronicle of Higher Education is off this week. Those academics, always slacking off in the summer. Oh, and Happy Flag Day, everyone.