Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Bencoe on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Slowpoke Rodriguez on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- janie on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Lena Webb on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Elise on Sunday, March 1, 2015
- Matt Gaffney on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- bananarchy on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
Tag Archives: David Kwong
New York Times online/Across Lite solvers who are perplexed: Click the NYT link above for a hint, which will be followed by spoiler space so you won’t necessarily see the whole solution. Are you hankering for more great crosswords? Are … Continue reading
*Not yet blogged.
Whoa! Check out today’s TimesCast video at the New York Times website. Magician and crossword constructor David Kwong does a card trick that involves constructing a crossword on a whiteboard, and the denouement will absolutely blow you away. How did … Continue reading