Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Donna S. Levin
Great news! Thanks to a donation from PuzzleSocial Inc. (my employer! a fun company), the ACPT’s pool of prize money has doubled to $15,000. Top 10 solvers who aren’t finalists will leave with checks in addition to trophies. #2 and … Continue reading
Two good Slate reads on the crossword plagiarism kerfuffle: Matt Gaffney explains how to discern whether theme similarity is mere coincidence or more likely to represent plagiarism. Comedy writer Frank Lesser pens the noir tale of a crossword detective. I … Continue reading
Today’s AV Club puzzle from Erik Agard has a meta contest – we’ll have a writeup next Monday.