Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- David Glasser on Muller Monthly Music Meta, January + 2013 Mega-Meta
- Pete Muller on Muller Monthly Music Meta, January + 2013 Mega-Meta
- Martin on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- sbmanion on Monday, January 6, 2014
- Amy Reynaldo on Monday, January 6, 2014
- Gareth on Monday, January 6, 2014
- Amy Reynaldo on Saturday, January 4, 2014
Tag Archives: Donna S. Levin
Time to brag on Evad’s terrific marathon performance last Sunday: He finished in 3:35:58, in the top 15% of all runners (beating thousands of younger runners). He may be the single fastest crossword constructor/webmaster there is.
Last week’s Chronicle of Higher Education crossword has been posted now. Head over there to get David Steinberg’s puzzle.