Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Francis Heaney
Hollywoodland may be all abuzz about the upcoming Oscars, but Crosswordland is looking forward to the 2014 Orca Awards, coming to this website on Sunday, March 1! As in prior years (namely 2011, 2012, and 2013), the Orcas will honor … Continue reading
Remember last week’s AV Club contest puzzle?