Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gary R on Monday, August 29, 2016
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Tag Archives: Gail Grabowski
No WSJ puzzle today due to the holiday.
Fireball’s a contest puzzle this week—write-up after the deadline.
There’s a Team Fiend meet-up in Chicago on Tuesday! Ade is in town for the Copa America Centenario and I’m going to teach him the ways of Lou Malnati’s deep-dish pizza. Thanks to Jenni and pannonica for covering for me … Continue reading
WSJ – No puzzle due to holiday