Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
- e.a. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- sharkicicles on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Tony on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Bob Kerfuffle on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
Tag Archives: Gail Grabowski
Money-saving way to get all the AV Club crosswords without subscribing: buy the previous year’s puzzles in a bundle. The 2015 bundle is $10, and the 2014 bundle has dropped to $8. This is roughly what you’d pay for a … Continue reading
BuzzFeed 15×15 puzzles are on break this week.
(Reagle, original write-up from 6 Dec 2009)