Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- pauer on Sunday, September 14, 2014
- CY Hollander on Sunday, September 14, 2014
- john farmer on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- Howard B on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- bananarchy on Fireball contest crossword from 9/11/14
- Gary R on Monday, September 15, 2014
- pannonica on Monday, September 15, 2014
Tag Archives: Gareth Bain
To download the Hex/Hook puzzle, visit Will Johnston’s Puzzle Pointers for now.
Hey! Friday night at 7 p.m., if you’re in Chicago, swing by the Barnes & Noble store at Webster Place (Clybourn & Webster in Lincoln Park). I’m hosting Puzzlewright Press’s puzzle night. We’ll have word games, crosswords, sudoku, trivia quizzes—and … Continue reading
If you’re looking for the answers to the Sunday NYT contest, I posted those Tuesday evening after the puzzle deadline had passed.