Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Doug P on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- Shuka on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- Icdogg on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- Howard B on Monday, September 26, 2016
- Lois on Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Scott on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- JohnH on Monday, September 26, 2016
Tag Archives: Harvey Estes
Good news! Next week’s New York Times dailies (Monday through Saturday) will be part of a contest. You won’t want to miss any of these crosswords because even if you don’t win one of the prizes (a new collection of … Continue reading
New feature we’re trying out at Diary of a Crossword Fiend: star ratings! Let the world know how you feel about each crossword. We’re counting on everyone to be decent and just rate each puzzle once rather than stacking the … Continue reading
“Pin Numbers” by Harvey Estes – 11:09 Hi and welcome to another edition of crosswords with Jeffrey.