Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Shuka on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- Icdogg on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- Howard B on Monday, September 26, 2016
- Lois on Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Scott on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
- JohnH on Monday, September 26, 2016
- JohnH on WSJ Contest – Friday, September 23, 2016
Tag Archives: Henry Hook
If Patrick Blindauer’s recent week of meta-puzzle crosswords in the New York Times whetted your appetite for more, sign up for Patrick’s next puzzle suite, Space Puzzlefest.
Joshua Kosman, coconstructor (with Henri Picciotto) of the delightful cryptics at The Nation, was kind enough to interview me for their Word Salad blog. (See if you can guess which question I added to the list Joshua had emailed me.)