Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
- e.a. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- sharkicicles on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Tony on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
Tag Archives: James Sajdak
It’s an off week for the CHE.
If you are reading this Thursday night and you haven’t peeked outside at the full moon, go now! The bright object above the moon and a little to the left is Jupiter. My first time knowingly seeing it.
Wait, the crosswords keep coming, even though I’m busy watching the election returns? That can’t be right. Announcements! The new Muller Monthly Music Meta puzzle is out now. Get on that … maybe tomorrow. Bad news. The Onion A.V. Club … Continue reading
Hey! August 26th. You know what that means? Yes, one more day until Fiendster Jeffrey’s birthday, it’s true. But the 26th is also Will Shortz’s 60th birthday. Happy birthday, Will! Your pal Andrea Carla Michaels got the gang together to … Continue reading
Hello puzzle lovers! Team Fiend is back again running the show. So sit back, relax, keep your arms and legs inside the grid at all times, and let’s get solving!