Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gary R on Monday, August 29, 2016
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Tag Archives: Jeffrey Wechsler
Happy Thanksgiving! May those of you who ate too much be able to hit the sack without too much indigestion. Thank you to all the readers, and huge thanks to all the members of Team Fiend who keep this site … Continue reading
Kameron Austin Collins, one of my favorite newish themeless constructors, talks the talk and walks the walk. In addition to honing his craft with a fresh low-word-count themeless every two weeks via his newsletter, he’s also offering to address the … Continue reading
The WSJ puzzle for Friday is a contest puzzle by Matt Gaffney. Dave will review it on Crossword Fiend after the contest closes Sunday evening.
The WSJ puzzle today is a meta contest puzzle by constructor Matt Gaffney. It will be reviewed on this site after the contest closes Sunday evening.