Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Jeremy Horwitz
On Oscar Sunday, February 26, this blog will host the 2011 Oryx Awards, honoring several of the outstanding achievements in crossword puzzle construction from puzzles published in 2011. Honors will be given in several categories, including Best Easy Puzzle, Best … Continue reading
Fireball 6:35 NYT 5:09 BEQ 4:24 LAT 3:32 Tausig untimed CS untimed For kicks, go here and plug in your name to generate an anagram. I used the full name on my birth certificate and got LAZY, SNAKY MEN.