Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Brendan Emmett Quigley on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Gary R on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- PJ on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Holdem Poker, Holdem Poker Site,Best Holdem Poker Site, on Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Avg Solvr on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- sbmanion on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Jeff Chen on Friday, October 31, 2014
Tag Archives: John Lieb
Psst: Contest puzzle! Andy Kravis has published his first meta contest crossword at Cruciverbalist at Law. Check it out. I’d say the difficulty level is a MGWCC Week 1 or 2.