Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
- e.a. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- sharkicicles on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Tony on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Bob Kerfuffle on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
Tag Archives: Kathleen Fay O’Brien
(Reagle, original write-up from 18 Oct 2009)
Patrick Blindauer’s monthly puzzle for December is up. We’ll give you a chance to solve it before posting Matt’s review.
NYT 7:53 Reagle 8:48 (Jeffrey) BG 18:02 (Sam) WaPo untimed (Jeffrey)/7:45 (Amy) LAT 13:30 (Jeffrey) CS 13:27 (Evad) Special thanks to Jeffrey for taking the lead on the Sunday puzzles so I can take some R&R time.