Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Holdem Poker, Holdem Poker Site,Best Holdem Poker Site, on Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Avg Solvr on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- sbmanion on Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Jeff Chen on Friday, October 31, 2014
- Avg Solvr on Friday, October 31, 2014
- CY Hollander on Friday, October 31, 2014
- Amy Reynaldo on Friday, October 31, 2014
Tag Archives: Mark Bickham
Saturday morning update: I often don’t get a chance to do the unblogged indies but they get plenty of raves and I can never resist a “Something Different” challenge, so I just solved Evan Birnholz’s goofy “Something Different” puzzle at … Continue reading
Stay warm, people! The polar vortex is unleashing its fury upon us, unless we live in Florida.