Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Marti DuGuay-Carpenter
Hearty congratulations to Ben Tausig on the publication of a gorgeous new book, The Curious History of the Crossword: 100 Puzzles from Then and Now. I have barely had a chance to look through it yet, but have already marveled … Continue reading
Ben Tausig was featured in an NPR story on Sunday. Have a listen to “Putting Bro Hugs in the Crossword” online if you missed it Sunday morning.
If you’re looking for crosswordy artwork to decorate your home or office, you might like this print of a Merl Reagle puzzle in the Sunday LA Times.