Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Pete Muller on Muller Monthly Music Meta, January + 2013 Mega-Meta
- Norm H on Muller Monthly Music Meta, January + 2013 Mega-Meta
- Brucenm on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- HH on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Huda on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Jill on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Matt on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Tag Archives: Patrick Blindauer
Sometime on Tuesday, Matt Gaffney will be blogging the PatrickBlindauer.com puzzle for July. If you haven’t solved the crossword yet, you can get it here.
The Chronicle of Higher Education is off this week. Those academics, always slacking off in the summer. Oh, and Happy Flag Day, everyone.
The CHE puzzle returns 6/7; the publication runs biweekly in the summer. The lack of a puzzle this week didn’t stop some yob from assigning it a 1-star rating before I deleted the ratings link. Some people!
Peter Gordon’s launching a new (quasi-)weekly current-events crossword via Kickstarter. For a pledge of $5 or more, you’ll get a puzzle nearly every week from July to December, via email, full of topical references. This is similar to what Peter … Continue reading