Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Peter Gordon
On this, the penultimate day of Orcas Week, we present the Bob Klahn Award for Most Outstanding Clue and the Margaret Farrar Constructor of the Year Award. Tomorrow, of course, is the final Orca for Best Crossword. Here’s how Orcas … Continue reading
Hello, Thursday solvers! You like challenge and you like creative puzzles. Check out Patrick Blindauer’s latest suite of meta-puzzles, Space Puzzlefest. Each of about a dozen crosswords is hiding a secret answer, with each puzzle using a different twist. At the end, … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans, at home and abroad! This season, I am thankful for … the Internet. And Team Fiend. And all our genteel readers! And also selected pies. And friends and family.