Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gary R on Monday, August 29, 2016
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Tag Archives: Randall J. Hartman
Exciting announcement from Ben Tausig about hiring two new constructors for the AV Club crossword team: The new constructors are Kameron Austin Collins and Erin Rhode. Kameron has published in the New York Times, the American Values Club, and runs … Continue reading
Happy New Year! Wishing you all a healthy, happy 2016.