Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Sam Donaldson on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Matthew G. on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Doug P on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Amy Reynaldo on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Amy Reynaldo on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Bencoe on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Burton on Monday, March 2, 2015
Tag Archives: Randolph Ross
Happy Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras! Have a paczki if you didn’t already have it last week on Fat Thursday.
Hello, Thursday solvers! You like challenge and you like creative puzzles. Check out Patrick Blindauer’s latest suite of meta-puzzles, Space Puzzlefest. Each of about a dozen crosswords is hiding a secret answer, with each puzzle using a different twist. At the end, … Continue reading
Schedule change! Andy and I are swapping weekend LA Times gigs, and I’ll be writing about the Saturday puzzle while Andy tackles the Sunday.
Patrick Blindauer’s January crossword was posted Thursday. This one’s a PDF only, no keyboard-assisted solving. Watch for Matt Gaffney’s review on Saturday.