Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Alan D. on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Martin on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Brucenm on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Howard B on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Huda on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- David Glasser on Muller Monthly Music Meta, January + 2013 Mega-Meta
- Pete Muller on Muller Monthly Music Meta, January + 2013 Mega-Meta
Tag Archives: Rich Norris
BEQ 5:34 LA Times 2:58 NY Times 2:27 CrosSynergy untimed
NYT 30:30 Reagle 13:40 BG Untimed WaPo Untimed LAT 19:28 CS – 16:11 (Evad) Three announcements: (1) Happy birthday to our fearless leader, Amy Reynaldo! I had my first guest stint on this blog last year at this time, and … Continue reading
BG 8:08 Reagle 7:49 NYT 7:47 LAT 7:19 WaPo Post Puzzler 4:04 (if you haven’t been doing these themelesses, catch up at Puzzle Pointers) CS – 9:37 (Evad)
BEQ 5:39 NYT 2:53 LAT 2:45 CS untimed
NYT 9:12 Reagle untimed (but tough theme) LAT 8:07 BG 8:02 CS 4:19 I’m a couple hours late to the posting party tonight because we were out getting an aquarium and a fancy goldfish for my son, and then had … Continue reading
LAT 9:29 NYT 8:49 Reagle 8:09 BG 7:02 CS 3:31 Yes, I know there’s not supposed to be an “m” in Valentine’s Day. But that’s how I pronounced it when I was a wee bairn.
NYT 10:51 BG 9:33 Reagle 8:04 LAT 7:10 CS 3:32 NYT cryptic 9:15