Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Matthew G. on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Doug P on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Amy Reynaldo on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Amy Reynaldo on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Bencoe on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Burton on Monday, March 2, 2015
- Matthew G. on Monday, March 2, 2015
Tag Archives: Robert W. Harris
Fireball 7:55 BEQ 7:49 NYT 4:49 LAT 3:35 Tausig untimed CS untimed Oh, dear. Six puzzles for Thursday? Too many! And I’m tired. Not as tired as my husband, who pulled a travel all-nighter last night and went to sleep … Continue reading
NYT 6:06 LAT 3:49 CS untimed Tausig tba There’s a lovely obituary for Dan Naddor in the L.A. Times. Astonishingly, there are 20 more of his crossword puzzles in the LAT pipeline, with the next one coming out this Friday.