Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
Tag Archives: Sarah Keller
Thursday ushers in the month of August, and you know what that means—a brand-new puzzle from Patrick Blindauer. Look for that on Thursday, and then look for Matt’s review of the puzzle in Friday’s post.
New meta crossword contest, one-week deadline. This one’s from David Steinberg, it’ll be a big 23×23 crossword, there’s a meta answer lurking within, and I have no idea if the puzzle embodies the “Maleska” vibe beyond being called “Metaleska.” (Personally, … Continue reading