Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Steve Manion on Monday, August 29, 2016
- lemonade714 on Monday, August 29, 2016
- e.a. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- sharkicicles on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Tony on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
Tag Archives: Stella Daily
NEW YORK TIMES CROSSWORD CONTEST ALERT: The puzzle you want is not posted in Across Lite at the usual place. You can print the PDF, get the Across Lite file at xwordinfo.com (thanks to Jim Horne), or solve in the … Continue reading
BEQ 5:15 LAT 2:55 NYT untimed CS untimed
NYT 9:28 Reagle 9:00 LAT 7:16 BG 6:38 CS 3:07 Ah, spring! When the crocuses begin to bloom just in time to be blanketed with snow. Updated to add: Don’t miss Liz Gorski’s discourse on “The Myth of Crosswordese”.
BEQ 4:17 LAT 4:11 Jonesin’ 4:06 NYT 3:13 CS untimed If, like me, you usually wait for the Jonesin’ puzzle to land in your in-box via the Google Group e-mail, you may have a long wait this week. Instead, head … Continue reading
Jonesin’ 4:01 NYT 3:01 LAT 2:49 CS untimed
NYT 7:50 LAT 7:47 BG 7:35 Reagle 7:23 CS 3:18 If you’re looking for reputable charities to donate to on behalf of the Haitian earthquake survivors, here are three that come highly recommended: Red Cross Doctors Without Borders Partners in … Continue reading