Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Bencoe on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Slowpoke Rodriguez on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- janie on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Lena Webb on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- Elise on Sunday, March 1, 2015
- Matt Gaffney on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
- bananarchy on The 2014 Orca Awards – Best Sunday-Sized Crossword
Tag Archives: Tony Orbach
A local TV station in St. Louis interviewed Patrick Blindauer about his crossword career. Patrick gives excellent interview—thoughtful, articulate. Watch it here.
Congratulations to Marty Howard, who won the Arlington Heights Memorial Library crossword tournament here in Chicagoland on Saturday! Marty was perfect on all four puzzles and finished them all first as well. His prize was a framed copy of Arthur … Continue reading