Amy Reynaldo, the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, is a top-10 finisher at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. Her first New York Times crossword byline appeared July 5, 2009. She solves at least three crosswords a day and writes about them here.
- Gary R on Monday, August 29, 2016
- AK37 on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- PJ Ward on Monday, August 29, 2016
- DRC on WSJ Contest – Friday, August 26, 2016
- Matthew G. on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Gareth on Monday, August 29, 2016
- dave glasser on AV Club Contest – Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Tag Archives: Victor Fleming
WaPo tba You can download the Sunday CrosSynergy puzzle in Across Lite at the Island of Lost Puzzles. Red alert! Red alert! The Sunday NYT is a crazy size (17×29) that won’t work with the applet. The applet works fine—but … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day!
(new Patrick Berry variety)